In today’s de-cluttering news, we have the damaged, the unused, the faded and the boring:
• sandbox toys that were sun-faded and cracked;
• perfectly good weather-stripping that we don’t need;
• tennis balls faded to grey;
• decorative Christmas twigs spray-painted a garish gold that have left sparkly droppings everywhere they’ve been for the last five years; and
• my e-subscription to the World Intellectual Property Organization Small & Medium Enterprise Newsletter. Every month when this periodical arrives in my in-box, I file it under “To Read” and feel a pang of failure for never, ever actually reading it. Let’s face it: I get tired just reading the title of that beast (but holy smokes, there’s a catchy acronym: WIPOS MEN! Zzzz)
And on that note, let’s give away one more thing: guilt for not being wildly excited at the prospect of reading the scintillating World Intellectual Property Organization Small & Medium Enterprise Newsletter.
Now that’s a load off!